- Don’t talk negatively about people behind their backs.
- If you gossip, people won’t confide in you. Mind your own business.
- Try to work for someone who’ll challenge your powers.
- You’ll learn more in a year than 4 years of college.
- Successful bosses have good communication skills. They learn from people, including their employees.
- Work in such a way that makes your boss look good.
It’s not flattery
- On downsizing, the first to go are those with few friends.
Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect.
- Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.
Let your dress reflect professionalism.
- Workout to get in good physical shape.
Unless exceptionally skilled, the unhealthy are at a comparative disadvantage.
- Personal integrity is crucial. tell nothing but the truth. Bosses can forgive mistakes but if you lie, you’re gone.
- Be on time.
Try to arrive few minutes early.
It saves you from stress.
You’ll be much relaxed & work better
- Strive your best to keep a deadline. If you cannot meet it, then apologize & ask for an extension
- Don’t take things personally.
If some people are unhappy with you, it’s their problem.
But always strive to give your best.
- If you must correct someone, don’t get personal about it.
Do it never in front of others
- Spend some time alone every day.
What’s the mission of my life?
What do I want to be? and how to go about it.
- As you move along Plan A of your career, maintain a Plan B as well an alternative course to rely
Always remember that the secret of success is passion. Always think big. Spread love & joy. You’ll have blissful years ahead